These are some of the pictures from our trip to MI a few weeks ago…

photo above taken by my Mom. Thanks mom~ it’s great to have the pictures you took!

photo below of Tater and I taken by my mom

The girls (my mom and my sisters)

Mom and Dad with all the grandkids

1. Sara August 29th, 2008 8:00 am

I love the picture of all the grandkids by the water. Very cool looking. Makes me very excited for our trip. Once again, great pictures, beautiful colors.

2. Megan August 29th, 2008 9:30 am

Great pics – love the one of you and your sisters and mom! And the one of your parents with all the grandkids is beautiful (on many different levels) 🙂

3. Mindy A August 31st, 2008 10:28 pm

I love the one of your parents with the grandkids! DARLING! Well, really I love all the pictures you posted! But I also think the one of you, your mom and sisters is great! You are all so cute!

4. Grandma d. September 1st, 2008 11:15 am

I loved them all!!! I keep going back every few days and loving it. I don’t know which I like the best. Love and kisses.

5. Ed September 1st, 2008 6:54 pm

Beautiful pictures! I can’t believe how big the kids have gotten. Great way to keep up with you all 🙂

6. Andria Schafer September 3rd, 2008 10:18 am

This is a beautiful picture. =o) Love it love it. I really like the bigger pictures on the blog too. Great job guys.

Ann

7. Jan September 4th, 2008 9:59 am

I FINALLY had some time to look at your sight!!! So stinkin cute!!! Love Elle with the pink tutu, I just want to squeeze her and give her a big fat kiss!!! Landon, of course, is sooo cute with his toes peaking out. Haley, I keep forgetting that your pregnant because you never look pregnant!!! Always so beautiful!! I love, love, love, “the girls” picture with the pink!!! The family picture at the top is so sweet. I really, really like the last one with grandma and grandpa and grandkids, I told Gerry she looked like a young mom in that pic!!!

8. Wendy September 7th, 2008 8:51 pm

Breathtaking!!!! You could not have captured a better shot. What a lucky family!

9. Kylie Mitchell October 8th, 2008 7:51 am

Gorgeous family….beautiful memories…. what can I say! That last photo of your parents with the grandkids is SO precious and priceless….it bought tears to my eyes……that’s what photography is all about!!!!

10. […] We were looking back at our family pictures from last year. It is crazy how much your family can change within one year. Here we are last year at this time. […]