Any day now our new baby should be here… Waiting is so hard. I keep wondering ~ Is it going to be a boy or girl? How will the whole delivery play out? What will the baby look like? How will it change our family dynamics? And so on… Meanwhile, here is a post to help me think of something else.

Here are a few shots taken on the way home from church Thanksgiving day. Hopefully you won’t get sick of our family pictures. Not being in business these next few months, I’m sure you’ll see a lot more of our family pics. 😉 Especially when the newborn arrives.

A few days ago we had a fun family day. We got the kids all bundled up and went out sledding. Walking to the hill Landon asked, ” Is this really a good idea?” I asked why and he replied, “It’s pretty chilly!” He did have fun, but it took us longer to get dressed for the event than to actually sled down the hills.

Once inside and warm we brought in some snow from outside. This is our snowman we made. Somehow the snowman making turned into a snowball fight indoors. Thankfully we have a lot of tile which made for easy clean up. We have been having fun being able to spend some family time before the baby arrives.

1. Marie December 4th, 2008 8:23 pm

Love the snowman! How fun! My kids have been having lots of snowcones! They bring cup fulls inside and then add some juice or something for flavor. Mike thinks it so gross…and I’m like…you are only a child once. Just make sure your snow is not yellow appearing!(wink wink) Can’t wait to see your new arrival. We pray all goes well! Marie

2. Lynn December 4th, 2008 11:47 pm

those pictures are so cute! I want to see a picture of you really pregnant=) can’t wait to hear!

3. Sara December 5th, 2008 9:45 am

Great pictures!! We will never get tired of seeing these cute kids. Love the new watermark. Also, I got the email notification this time.

4. tami December 5th, 2008 11:08 am

i was going to say what sarah said…we definitely wont get tired of seeing pictures of your kids! that’s your life and it’s so fun to get a peek into it! i was also going to say that i really like the new watermark. it’s very cute and anthropologie-esque. you do such a great job.

5. Kylie M December 7th, 2008 9:24 am

Gorgeous once again! Love the new watermark, it really looks great on the images. Also love Elle’s dress, your kids are just so adorable.

6. Rob and Marla December 10th, 2008 12:27 am

Rob says “Landon is a man after my own heart!!”. He hates cold and snow and only goes sledding when I drag him out!! He’s lucky to have had a 2 year reprieve (sp???) due to pregnancy and 2 babies, but next year – Watch out!! Love the pictures – great idea with the colored snow – I’ll have to remember that one:).