In the first two weeks newborns go through a really sleepy stage which makes for fun photo shoots. So if you are thinking we are going on Briana picture overload, you are right and there are more to come. 🙂 She is already changing daily, and we don’t want to miss a thing. We know how quickly we will forget this newborn stage.

How are we adjusting to 3?

It is quite busy, but it is going well. As of now, she is only waking up 1-2 times a night. Let’s keep our fingers crossed that that continues.

Within the first five minutes of Tater leaving for work for the first time, I had all 3 needing me all at the same time. Briana was crying because she was ready to be nursed, Elle woke up from her nap and wanted me to come get her out of her big girl bed, and then I heard Landon’s voice from the bathroom yelling, “I’M DONE!” I had to smile… who do I go to first? Yes, things are busy, but we are enjoying every moment of it!

13 Comments so far

1. Jessie December 27th, 2008 7:10 pm

She is so Beautiful!!! So glad she is here and healthy!!

2. Ed December 27th, 2008 9:24 pm

She is so beautiful! Congratulations – what a wonderful Christmas gift 🙂 Glad we can “watch her grow.”

3. Mindy December 27th, 2008 9:38 pm

Love the pictures! I had to laugh at your scenario of all three of them needing you at the same time. 🙂 I’m glad you could find the joy in it!

4. Marie December 28th, 2008 1:49 am

I laughed too with the scenario. I was just thinking today when our youngest yelled “I’m done…” that it would not be much longer and I won’t hear those words anymore. He’s 5 and they usually stop around 1st grade. Thanks for the chuckle and I love the photo’s! They are breath taking!

5. Tere December 28th, 2008 1:14 pm

What a beauty, like the others. Congratulations mom and dad. Enjoy. You are right, it goes SO fast. Tere

6. J December 28th, 2008 2:32 pm

Congratulations! Really beautiful. Love, J

7. Marla December 28th, 2008 9:02 pm

Sooooo precious!!!! Congrats!

8. Jen December 29th, 2008 4:24 pm

Tate was right…I love love love those lights!!! I’m so happy you guys share my same affinity for fabulous style. You’re influencing lovely Briana at such a young age! Can’t wait to meet her.

9. Jacque January 2nd, 2009 6:40 pm

These are fabulous!!!

10. Cinderella | Roots Photography & Design Blog January 3rd, 2011 10:11 pm

[…] was only two years ago when she was THIS little. “Boo” we love you so […]

11. shaw2sgnmi.webnode.com May 12th, 2013 5:57 pm

Wonderful blog! Do you have any tips and
    hints for aspiring writers? I’m planning to start my own website soon but I’m a little
    lost on everything. Would you propose starting with a free platform like WordPress or go for a paid option?
    There are so many options out there that I’m completely confused .. Any recommendations? Bless you!

12. bon bruleur de graisse musculation December 21st, 2013 10:52 pm

I know this if off topic but I’m looking into starting my own blog and was curious what
    all is needed to get set up? I’m assuming having a blog like yours would cost a pretty penny?

I’m not very internet savvy so I’m not 100% sure. Any recommendations or
    advice would be greatly appreciated. Kudos

13. http://kenethmurphy.cabanova.com April 17th, 2014 3:27 pm

Never heard of a steam shower enclosure up until I came across this site, so glad I
    did so really would like one right away and money permitting will be buying one very soon