We wanted to give you an update on our session availability. We already have been booking sessions through December. As of now we only have 1 session left in August and 1 left in December. All other months have a few openings left. Sessions begin again March 23rd. Contact us to secure a session for the date you want.

New this year: We will be offering several mini sessions throughout the year. More details to come! 🙂

1. Sara February 23rd, 2009 9:36 am

Love the pictures! She is so precious. I loved holding her for a few minutes yesterday and Nathan LOVED holding her and kissing her. He just loves babies.

2. Haley February 23rd, 2009 9:43 am

That is so sweet. He looked so cute with her! Thank you so much for helping me yesterday Sara. You are always there for me, and that means a lot!!!

3. Jan February 23rd, 2009 12:04 pm

These are such sweet, sweet pictures of Briana!!! You guys are amazing!!! Sorry that we didn’t meet up at the visitation, but it sounded like you got help anyway!!! Mark’s aunt Edie said she got to hold Briana. She’s a really sweet lady. Love you guys!!!

4. Haley February 23rd, 2009 12:15 pm

Oh Jan, you are right! She was so sweet. Those ladies oohed and aahed over her. Thankfully the kids were quiet going through the line, or I would have been quite embarrased. 😉 Thanks for offering to watch the kids. You are so thoughtful! love you!

5. Ashley Netzer February 23rd, 2009 4:34 pm

Haley & Tater, she is sooo adorable! Love the pictures!

6. Mom Kruse February 23rd, 2009 9:47 pm

W O W !!!!!! I LOVE these pictures!!! Can’t wait to hold her again when we get home. XOXOX

7. Mom Kruse February 23rd, 2009 10:48 pm

P.S. I think one of these would look great to update my picture box in the pink room!!! 😉

8. Adverse effects of tamiflu. May 9th, 2009 5:03 pm

Tamiflu….

Tamiflu. Tamiflu shortages. Tamiflu and parvo….