…than THIS

*trying to keep with up with her changes each month. It is moving too quickly! I want to freeze time sometimes.

Wow, I can’t believe that our little girl is 6 months old! She brings us so much joy! I cherish each smile, touch, and sweet giggle we receive from her. I want to remember everything! I spent yesterday afternoon jotting down things in the kids’ memory/baby books. I also keep our video camera on the kitchen counter so I grab it more often . Anything to help us remember these precious times!

1. Marie June 23rd, 2009 11:40 pm

I’m so proud of you for taking the time to write in those baby books. I’m terrified to even look in Kadens to see when I last wrote? Oh, I said I was going to not cheat the third child but I’ve found that with three life can be super busy like all the time!!! Maybe when we move I’ll unearth the book and lay it out and maybe get motivated to reflect. 🙂

2. Roots Photography & Design June 23rd, 2009 11:56 pm

That’s funny Marie! It does get harder with each child. I do good the first year, and then it goes downhill from there. 😉 I have found that keeping the books in view around the house helps me remember to take the time to record. This is something that I also like to do, because I have seriously the worse memory! No joke.

3. tami June 24th, 2009 12:06 am

great picture! she’s a doll…you guys do such a great job!

4. Ed Hohulin June 24th, 2009 8:10 am

So sweet and so cute! I know it must be hard to take the time to write in the books when you have more than one child but keep doing it- you will regret it if you don’t. I keep a journal on the dining room table and write down funny things Lena says and what she has been doing developmentally so that when I do her scrapbook later I can include entries from the journal. I also have a book that I write letters to Lena in periodically. I try to have Ed write in that too but that is harder to get done regularly.
    Love you, Marilyn

5. Sara June 24th, 2009 8:27 am

She is such a sweetheart!! Love you B.

6. Denise June 24th, 2009 11:30 am

She is such a sweet little girl. Always, happy!! Beautiful picture:)