We believe in God’s awesomeness, His ultimate healing, and the power of prayer…

Blessed be God, which hath not turned away my prayer, nor his mercy from me.” Psalm 66:20

The power of prayer… That is why we want to share with you this family’s story. They covet your prayers. They’ve been given a difficult journey to travel on. This husband and father of two precious little girls is currently battling cancer. For those of you who are reading this, please take a moment right now to stop and lift them up to God in prayer. If you don’t know what to pray for, you may pray for a miracle of healing, strength to overcome the tough times, wisdom in deciding the appropriate medical steps and decision making, and a true/pure joy during their times together as a family.

Next week they will be traveling to Mexico for alternative cancer treatment. Please continue to keep them in your prayers during this time.

“Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God.” Philippians 4:6

Jordan and Katelyn,

Thank you so much for letting us photograph your beautiful family. We become so connected and attached to each and every client of ours, but our hearts feel especially bonded to you.

As the images were edited, we watched your faces and the love you have for each other come through on our computer screen. Tears have been shed… prayers have been said…   Not knowing what the future holds, we do know who holds the future.

We lift your burden of what you are going through to God. You have become a part of our lives. You have touched our hearts, and you are such an example of what it means to love, honor, and follow God.

Jordan, we love the verse you shared on your site“…so now also Christ shall be magnified in my body…” Philippians 1:20. Christ can definitely be seen and magnified in all of your lives. Jordan, Katelyn and girls… We lift you up to the throne of God, and we love you all so much. May you treasure these images always.

1. Alexandra August 25th, 2009 11:12 pm

Thank you for sharing these images and this family’s story. I pray for peace, healing, and strength to endure. What a blessing these photos must be to them!

2. Jacque August 25th, 2009 11:29 pm

I did as you requested and said a little prayer. It is amazing how powerful our prayers are. Thank you for sharing this story. May God put his healing hand on this family.

3. Marie August 26th, 2009 6:36 am

Thanks for sharing and we’ve been praying for them for a couple weeks since we’ve been made aware of their need. You’ve captured this family in the most special way on film…so beautiful and I know they will treasure this forever!

4. Marilyn August 26th, 2009 7:16 am

Such wonderful pictures that will be treasured always no matter what the outcome of Jordan’s health. We are praying for them often. Thanks for giving of your time to make these special pictures for them.

5. tami August 26th, 2009 7:31 am

those are sooooo beautiful…everything about them, your photography, Kaitlin and Jordan, their girls, their expressions…everything. love it.

6. Heather August 26th, 2009 8:00 am

This morning, as I read this post, I felt an overwhelming sense of the presence and power of God. I will be lifting this family up in my prayers every time they come to my thoughts. I do not personally know them, but I now know their story and my heart is with them. We have an Almighty Healer and His name is Jesus!

7. Denise August 26th, 2009 8:01 am

We love the pictures and are so thankful you have these priceless images.
    Your family is beautiful and so is your love for one another.
    We are continuing to daily pray for all of you, especially Jordan and his healing.
    Trace & Denise

8. Heidi H. August 26th, 2009 8:15 am

What a beautiful family! We are praying that you have God’s healing, strength, and comfort.

9. Mindy August 26th, 2009 8:35 am

Wow, amazing pictures you guys! You really did capture their love for each other and for their girls. I was crying looking through them. These are such sweet and special pictures. We are praying!

10. Jan August 26th, 2009 9:42 am

What a beautiful day God gave for the pictures!!! A beautiful family too!!!

11. Lynn August 26th, 2009 10:12 am

Such a beautiful, loving family. I prayer God’s healing touch will be placed upon you. I pray for strength and wisdom for you and your family as fight this battle. Never give up. His love is never ending. Keep your faith strong – Isaiah 41:10.

12. Heidi (Zimmerman)McGowan August 26th, 2009 1:18 pm

wow…Haley these are beautiful…and such a treasure for this sweet family. Jordan your in our prayers!!!

13. Amber August 26th, 2009 1:22 pm

the pictures turned out absolutely beautiful you guys – the shot of Jordan and Katelyn together is breathtaking. We continue to pray with faith that HE CAN.

14. Jill Schroeder August 26th, 2009 3:13 pm

Thanks SO MUCH for taking these pictures of Jordan and Katelyn. When Katelyn told me about this photo shoot it was the most excited I had seen here since Jordan’s diagnosis. I know that they appreciate it more than words can say. The pictures are absolutely BEAUTIFUL and you really captured then just how they are. Thanks again and God bless you so much for your kindness! Jill

15. Shannnon August 26th, 2009 8:51 pm

This is my first time stopping by your blog. I will definitely be lifting this family up in prayer. Praying for God’s miracle. Praying for total and complete healing here on earth! I already took a few moments to pray while reading this blog and looking at this beautiful family, but I will also remember them during my quiet times in the morning. Thanks for sharing.

16. Jami August 26th, 2009 10:04 pm

These are beautiful pictures. They bring tears to my eyes as I think about this precious family! We have been praying for a miraculous healing too. Thanks for sharing this!

17. Tater & Haley August 27th, 2009 9:11 pm

Thank you so much for your prayers! They truly mean so much! It has been wonderful reading the replies. Thank you!

18. […] Prayer is powerful […]

19. Wendy V. August 30th, 2009 8:48 pm

What a beautiful family and a heartbreaking story. My prayers have been said and will continue. You did such an amazing job of capturing their love for one another. They will cherish these images.

20. Kristen September 6th, 2009 9:47 am

Such beautiful photos and family. Love and Faith just pour through these images.