We also got to photograph Katelyn’s side of the family. She is one of 12 kids. This session was decided the day of. Props to this family for having everyone available, getting everyone there, and having outfits coordinated SO last minute. For as many of them as there are, they were so well behaved, super kind, and so much fun to be around.

(“T” family ~ We could feel your love radiating all around you. You are such a blessing!)

This next shot was requested by dad. The kids were not so excited about the line up, but we are SO glad that we did this shot. We had never seen them all in their birth order. So fun to see! (Thanks you guys for participating) 😉 LOVE it!

The boys outnumber the girls in this family. As you can see from the image above, the last 6 kids were boys. Here are the beautiful sisters…

I bet their family get togethers are so much fun. It is so great to see the friendships between siblings… they all were taking care of each other. With this big family, there is a whole lot of love.

1. Marilyn August 28th, 2009 7:48 am

It has been a long time since I have seen all of these kids- great to see pictures of this family and I did appreciate the line up in order of age! Love the pictures!

2. Amber August 28th, 2009 8:11 am

I think the line up of shot is so great too – what a neat family : ).

3. Mindy August 28th, 2009 9:34 am

Fantastic pictures! I too love the line up picture! What a beautiful family!

4. Denise August 28th, 2009 9:51 am

I love the line-up and the whole family photo!
    I can’t believe you got them all looking at the same time!
    They really were well behaved – I am totally impressed, and yet not surprised at all!
    What a Great Family! And, Great pictures!!

5. Jan August 28th, 2009 10:42 am

Wow!!! I always get stressed trying to get 3 kids to look at the camera at the same time, I can’t imagine doing it with 12. Love the picture of them on the dock!!! So neat to see them all interacting together while being photographed. Tater and Haley, you always rise to the challenge!!!

6. Katelyn Schroeder August 29th, 2009 2:11 pm

We cannot say thank you enough! It was such a God thing that this worked out so last minute. We know that it made your day very busy. You have blessed us in a priceless way. Thanks for letting God use you.

7. Marcia Leadman September 16th, 2009 7:53 pm

What precious pictures!! What a beautiful family…..I’m so glad to be able to call you part of my family.