Right after waking up, this little girl came down to the studio just as we were checking our lighting before a photo shoot. With all stuffed animals in hand, she was a willing assistant and gave us a hand with our light check. Here is Miss Ragamuffin herself…

Speaking of sleep… We apologize that our blog has been in sleep mode. We are in the busy, crazy photography Christmas season. We are finishing up our Christmas sessions and putting Christmas card orders in. We will get back to posting real soon! (hopefully) 😉

1. Amber October 25th, 2009 11:01 pm

I love how you guys take such advantage of all the everyday moments we’ll miss so much some day as mommy’s. These are precious. It kind of makes me want to whip out the camera tomorrow morning on Ava. Thanks for the smile.

2. Amber October 25th, 2009 11:02 pm

By the way – I had to laugh, too, because Ava always comes downstairs with a new array of stuffed animals, baby dolls and carebears too in the morning. What fun girls. : )

3. Denise October 26th, 2009 7:45 am

So adorable!!!
    Love her so much and the beautiful pictures!

4. Mindy October 26th, 2009 7:56 am

Oh, she is just too cute! I love it that you captured her like this – what a sweet memory!

5. Gma Domnick October 26th, 2009 8:34 am

LOVE YOUR PICS! THANKS FOR SHARING. I CAN JUST PICTURE HER COMING DOWN WITH ALL HER FRIENDS IN HER ARMS. BRAGGING G-MA.

6. Gerry (Mom) October 26th, 2009 8:43 am

Those are the three things that I tucked her in with the other night as I put her to bed. Can’t believe that she carried ALL of them down the stairs with her. I LOVE that girl!!!!

7. Nana & Papa October 26th, 2009 9:39 am

Those are adorable pictures! Makes me want to reach out and pick her up and give her a good morning hug!
    Thanks for sharing, that way I don’t feel like we miss all the little things when we’re gone!

8. Heidi H. October 26th, 2009 3:46 pm

These pics are sooo cute! I love how impromptu it is. Elle has such beautiful blue eyes! I love how she is holding all of her stuffed animals.

9. tami October 26th, 2009 10:56 pm

Haley…I’ve been a selfish blogger!!! I’ve been reading all your posts and never commenting!!! Congratulations on being picked by Wild Sorbet!!! That’s awesome!!! I think the outfist are really cute as well! And I love these pictures you guys took…she looks adorable!!! 🙂

10. haley October 26th, 2009 11:23 pm

Thanks for all the comments! We really do love reading them! When you take the time to do that, it means so much to us. It makes me realize that I need to do that more with the blogs I read. Thank you and love you all! 🙂

11. Jan October 27th, 2009 7:15 am

So fun!!! I love the middle one where her face is all scrunched up!!! And Amber has it right, I DO miss those everyday moments that used to happen when my kids would wake up from their naps or in the morning all cute and raggedy!!! So all of you out there with little kids still, savour the moments and take pictures as much as you can!!! 🙂

12. Sharon November 5th, 2009 4:13 pm

These pics are priceless! What a fun way to capture the essence of being a child. Elle is adorable!! Love her and her full personality!