We have been blessed by having two little nieces born these past few weeks, and here is one of them. Introducing Anya Noelle:

We seriously couldn’t get enough of her. Since we haven’t posted in awhile, we’ll give you a little update on what we’ve been up to…

Travels: At the beginning of January we were able to attend Imaging USA in Nashville, TN. We had a lot of fun being able to get away, get ideas, and see our photography friends. We really enjoyed our time together, and we are looking forward to another photography trip this March to see the fabulous work of Simplicity Photography.

Family: Along with the excitement of our new nieces, our expectant birth is starting to feel more real. We finally had our first dr. appt. this week at 16 weeks and got to hear the heartbeat. The sickness has also finally disappeared for the most part and life has begun to feel normal again. No more laying on the couch most of the day. Yay!

Business: It is exciting getting back into photographing after taking our extended Christmas break. 2010 sessions have begun, and we are loving it! On a side note: We feel we are constantly changing our style. We continue to evolve with our taste as artists together and as a married couple. It is said to NOT change your logo once you have one. I think we have changed ours about 4 times in the past 2 years. This new logo represents us a whole lot more and who knows, maybe will keep it… that is if we don’t change too much. 😉

The new look:

16 Comments so far

1. Sara January 22nd, 2010 10:32 pm

R&S, she looks so precious in these pictures. T&H, you did such a great job! Love them!

2. katie January 22nd, 2010 10:49 pm

So cute, she has so much hair!! Anna and I are jealous.

3. Sharon January 22nd, 2010 11:03 pm

We had fun working with you both on these photos. You did a great job and we are thankful for your talents! Thanks for capturing the precious memories of our sweet little girl. We love you.

4. emily January 22nd, 2010 11:20 pm

Love the new logo…and little Anya is just precious! The pic with she and Sharon is so sweet! Oh, and Anya and the boys…A-dorable!!!!

5. Jan January 22nd, 2010 11:42 pm

So funny. A little earlier tonight I thought, I haven’t checked capturingroots in a longggg time. So I looked at your sight and it was still your Christmas card. I come to shut down the computer for the night and “walla”, here is the update!!! Love the pictures, as always!!! I want to have a baby just so I can get a picture of one my kids in one of those precious blanket wrap thinggie’s!!! Do you think that Tate would have looked cute in that for a senior pic? Maybe Troy since he’s smaller. lol jk

6. Dad & Mom January 23rd, 2010 8:22 am

Rock & Sharon, you have a beautiful family! Anya is adorable and the boys look so cute with her! Just precious!! Tate & Haley, you did a great job!!
    Love, Mom & Dad

7. Marla January 23rd, 2010 9:28 am

I love the pictures! She so precious! I love the new look of your website and the new logo! So classy!
    Have a good one!

8. Alissa January 23rd, 2010 10:04 am

I LOVE them! So sweet! The one of all 3 kids, with the boys looking at the camera is beautiful!! Rocky and Sharon – I don’t think you could have had any cuter kids! Good job, Tater & Haley, as always!

9. D. January 23rd, 2010 12:46 pm

Love them! Great job!

10. Mindy January 23rd, 2010 1:16 pm

GORGEOUS pictures! A is so beautiful! Really, I just love, love, love all the pictures!

11. Denise January 23rd, 2010 1:37 pm

Love these pictures!
    Anya is so sweet and beautiful – the tutu looks great!
    All of the pictures are fabulous:)
    Can’t wait to shoot our session soon!
    Great job!

12. Olivia Robinson January 25th, 2010 8:53 pm

she is soooo cute you guys do such a wonderful job i love them

13. Jill Tucci January 26th, 2010 10:11 am

T&H – beautiful work – as always!! What a darling family! Adorable boys and now a precious little girl! Congratulations!

14. Tasha January 29th, 2010 8:24 pm

she is so darling. Look at all that dark hair. So excited for you guys. Pictures are great.

15. Jen Finch April 6th, 2010 2:55 pm

Beautiful captures! And that crazy funky table? I’m totally inspired.

16. […] Rose, made her appearance on Tater’s birthday. We absolutely love her! Everytime we look at these tiny new lives, we are reminded of God’s miraculous […]