Our other little niece, Willow Rose, made her appearance on Tater’s birthday. We absolutely love her! Everytime we look at these tiny new lives, we are reminded of God’s miraculous works.

“For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother’s womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well.”  Psalm 139: 13 & 14

1. Denise February 2nd, 2010 10:48 pm

Tater & Haley,
    Thank you so much for such an easy, fun, and beautiful photo session!
    You are the BEST – I love the pictures and all of your great ideas. It is so nice to have photographers that are really creative and so PATIENT! I was truly amazed at how much time, thought, and energy you put into this newborn shoot. From the little heater to keep the baby warm, getting the babies back to sleep on each shoot, keeping them from startling, the background music, and even cleaning up their accidents – you two are AWESOME!! You work so well together and it was a joy to watch you create this art. Thanks so much for the incredible photos of our daughter!
    We love them and you both so much.
    T & D

2. Ruthie February 3rd, 2010 7:14 am

Adorable! She looks like Autumn. Soooooo cute! Great pictures……..as always!

3. Jodi K February 3rd, 2010 7:52 am

Probably the most beautiful newborn shoot I have ever seen! Denise, she is absolutely precious…love all the hair!

4. Sara February 3rd, 2010 8:10 am

These are so beautiful!! I love them all.

5. Shawn February 3rd, 2010 10:47 am

She is beautiful! I love her hair!! Congratulations!!

6. Allecia February 3rd, 2010 11:47 am

WOW! So fun and TOTALLY darling! Trace and Denise, she is BEAUTIFUL! Tate and Haley…how awesome that you’re using your talents to serve your family and run an amazing business.

7. Mindy February 3rd, 2010 1:40 pm

She is precious! I love all the photos and agree that she looks like Autumn! What a little doll! Gorgeous pics T&H!

8. Sharon February 3rd, 2010 2:20 pm

T & H- these are awesome!! She is so beautiful and you have so many fun creative ideas for each precious baby and child you photograph! great work……love them all!! Denise- she is so sweet, I love her hair!

9. Alissa February 3rd, 2010 2:23 pm

She is just adorable! Love them!

10. D. February 3rd, 2010 7:03 pm

Love them! She is a doll! Can’t wait to squeeze her again.

11. Marla February 4th, 2010 3:13 pm

She’s beautiful, Denise! I hope you and Trace are doing alright with 4. I can’t wait to meet her in person!

12. megan white February 19th, 2010 12:45 pm

Adorable pictures! I was shocked when I read her name – I have always LOVED the name Willow and almost never hear. So lovely name and lovely little bundle!