We thrive on doing projects and usually always come up with something to work on… whether that includes an update around the house, an idea for the business, or…

Our latest project we just finished was a display of our art work at one of our local hospitals. A lot of long days, really nights, has finally paid off.

We had 40 of our images printed and framed them to brighten the hospital hallways. This has been such a fun project because we have been able to be creative and really choose the images we feel will touch the lives of others. There has been an overwhelming response to the facelift these pieces have given to their new space. Here is a taste of what we have done…

1. Mindy February 25th, 2010 11:30 pm

What a neat project! Now I want to go visit the hospital – I’m sure between my two boys it won’t take me too long to get there. 🙂 Those images are absolutely gorgeous! You do such fantastic work!

2. Rudra February 26th, 2010 12:56 am

Fantastic work indeed..
    Where do you sell your great artworks..

3. Marie February 26th, 2010 7:30 am

When I was at Bromenn the other day I saw some. They are great and do add such a neat element to those drab hallways! Hope you guys are having a blast!!

4. Aubree February 26th, 2010 8:22 am

Can’t wait to walk around and see them all. I am sure it will make everyones day a little brighter seeing all of the great work you both do.

5. Denise February 26th, 2010 8:26 am

So beautiful and fun!
    A big step up from what was on the walls there:)
    People will LOVE it & just want to keep walking around and looking.
    A little art gallery in the hospital – it may even become a local tourist attraction;)

6. Kirsten Hany February 26th, 2010 9:54 am

As always you are both so talented!!! I also kind of love that there will be a picture of our “little bubby” in the hospital!

7. Sara February 27th, 2010 10:43 am

I enjoyed seeing some of your pictures in the ER this morning. Although, I must say it’s a pretty hefty entrance price to see your art exhibit. 🙂 Seriously, it was so fun getting to see your pictures. You are both so talented! Love you.

8. Kristy February 27th, 2010 7:50 pm

lol- we too got to see your artwork… unfortunately because Cade had pneumonia and we spent some time in the er. We were walking in not knowing your work was there- it was a fun surprise seeing all the images of people we knew. Beautiful.

9. Jill Tucci March 2nd, 2010 8:29 am

T&H – BEAUTIFUL once again! I’ll have to go visit the hospital just to see them! Love of course that Anthony is in some of those! You will have to let me know which floor they are on. Hope you are doing well!

10. Jen Finch April 6th, 2010 2:51 pm

What a wonderful project. I can only imagine the spirits your gorgeous images must have lifted in those hallways.