We’ve got 9 weeks left until the due date arrives! As we are counting down, the excitement continues to grow!

I have never been fond of maternity sessions, but we didn’t want this moment to pass us by and regret never taking any maternity pictures. With the pain I have experienced with this pregnancy, we believe that God is giving us a peace about it being our last pregnancy. We feel so blessed for the children that God has blessed us with. It is amazing to think that only about 6 years ago we were told that it would be very hard for us to have children. We are so thankful for God’s blessings and that He has given us the desires of our hearts. (Psalm 37:4)

We had a great time with this session and stopped to have a McDonald’s picnic lunch in the van between outfit changes. Tater treated me with these special images just in time for Mother’s Day. I know that someday I will look back at these and think… “Where has the time gone!?!?!”

We look forward to the day we will see this little baby face to face, but until then, I am treasuring all the precious kicks that I feel as I know it will all be over all too soon.

Here is a sneak peek of the little miracle inside the bump. We were blessed to have a friend offer a 3D/4D ultrasound for us. This image was taken by Baby Reflections.

1. Jessica Strom May 5th, 2010 10:07 pm

Haley, I’ve been following your blog now for over a year now (and a fellow PT4P) and you’re just inspiring. Can you email me your story? My husband and I have been trying to get pregnant for the last 4 years with no success and we don’t even have any known medical problems, in fact they tell us we’re textbook normal. It’s great to read of your Faith and it’s hard to remember to stay strong while waiting (there’s a song Worship While I Wait that makes me cry everytime). Anyway, I’m always curious to hear the stories of women espcially when they say that 6 years ago they were told what you were told and now here you are 4 babies later! And by the way, you look absolutely beautiful!!

Jessica Strom

2. Kylie May 6th, 2010 1:21 am

Oh Haley, your family is just gorgeous!! These images are stunning!  Such wonderful treasured memories for all of you.

3. g-ma d May 6th, 2010 6:35 am

Tater and Haley–Thank you for sharing with us all. Your pictures are tremendous. You are in my prayers every day. Love you all.

4. Katie VandenBerg May 6th, 2010 7:44 am

This is one of the first things I saw this morning on facebook; completely made my day! Such a beautiful family! Would love to see you all after baby #4 arrives!

5. Denise May 6th, 2010 8:16 am

You all look so beautiful!
    So much cuter than my quick snap in the hallway on our way out the door to have our baby:)
    You will be really glad to have these later! It does go SOOO Fast!!
    Love you!!

6. Mindy May 6th, 2010 8:38 am

Haley, you are absolutley gorgeous!! I LOVE all these pictures. You always look fantastic when you’re pregnant and have such a little tiny baby bump! I love it! Can’t wait to meet your sweet little baby!

7. Leah May 6th, 2010 12:40 pm

These are so beautiful guys! I absolutely love the first pic with your oldest girl. You guys have a beautiful family.

8. Christin May 6th, 2010 1:19 pm

Haley, you look gorgeous and your kids couldn’t be any cuter! They are so lucky to have you as there mommy! 🙂 I can’t wait for Drew and Landon to meet each other.

9. Brooke May 6th, 2010 1:45 pm

Gorgeous. Stunning. And how do you look so good with #4?! What a cute bunch. 🙂

10. Wendy V. May 7th, 2010 9:21 pm

These images are absolutely stunning…You are so beautiful and your kids are just precious. And, your new little one looks just as adorable! These are just priceless, and I know you will treasure them always!

11. lynne May 9th, 2010 1:56 am

not fond of maternity sessions? girl, if i looked like you when i was pregnant, i would have had a maternity session every single day. 🙂
    beautiful family. all my best to you as you prepare for number 4!!

12. Jill Tucci May 10th, 2010 9:27 am

WOW! Haley – you look amazing! You are stunning – and the kids are so beautiful. I can’t wait to see #4! Lovely pictures!

13. tami May 10th, 2010 11:47 pm

it’s so fun to see pictures of you!!! these are beautiful! i’m with you…not usually a big fan of pregnancy pictures, but these are classy. you look great!

14. Tricia Nugen May 15th, 2010 10:27 pm

Omygoodness Haley! Could you or these pictures be anymore amazing! I love them and props to you for making great memories! Beautiful!