I found and read this HERE during a middle of the night feeding last night and loved the idea. I pray that I can think of others more than myself and do these acts of kindness throughout all the days that I live. Many of you have been showing us kindness by providing meals, gifts and your love. We are so thankful for our friends and family. Love you all… May you be blessed!

And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, In as much as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me.” Matthew 25:40

1. g-ma d August 3rd, 2010 10:26 am

the smile is precious and the pink is beautiful. Your mom will love it!! Enjoy her fully. As you know they don’t stay little very long.

2. Denise August 3rd, 2010 11:06 am

I loved the acts of kindness! Read them all.
    Thanks for the inspiring post:)

3. Mindy August 3rd, 2010 12:34 pm

That was such a neat post! I loved reading it! It definately inspired me! Also, I’m loving all the Paisley sweetness you’ve been posting – she is such a doll!

4. Jill Tucci August 3rd, 2010 1:54 pm

Amazing post Haley. Thank you for the random acts of kindness link. Wow, so inspirational! Beautiful photos of Miss Paisley as well!

5. Marla August 4th, 2010 7:51 am

Wow! I think I am going to have to try some of these! Thanks for posting!
    How precious Paisley is!
    Love ya girl!

6. SUNITA August 10th, 2010 10:57 am

Haley~
    Thank you so much for sharing this! My mom will be turning 50 this year. For the past two years this has always been such a difficult day for me. This year I am going to..and ask of others who knew her to do 50 random acts of kindness to carry on her caring spirit. She was always doing random acts of kindness for other people. I want to remember this about her on her special day! Thanks again!
    Sunita

7. Mix Mingle Glow August 29th, 2010 11:00 pm

Hi Haley! Thanks so much for the sweet mention on your beautiful site! I am honored to say the least. That single day has continued to bless me beyond belief as others have read it and then paid it forward in their own lives…can you imagine? How amazing.
    Thank you for sharing my post with your readers. It is my prayer that we never forget how important it is to take a little time each day to bless someone in our path.
    Warmly,