Daddy’s will do all kinds for their little girls. I will never forget when my dad surprised us and made this Barbie house for my sisters and me. He used wall paper and carpet from our own house so that the house resembled our house growing up.

I have many fond memories playing with it. I love that from now on – everytime that I look at this doll house, I’ll remember how small my little girl once was…

Tater recently made these doll beds for the girls. It made me so thankful for the love and effort he put forth in hand making something special for them. Building these doll beds… singing to the kids before bed… tickling and playing with them… the list could go on – He is such a good daddy. I have been blessed to have exceptionally great men in my life.

*The adorable purple tutu outfit is from our good friends Ryan and Amber who knew that their photography friends would love it… and we do!

1. Mindy August 10th, 2010 8:13 pm

Oh, she is such a sweet little doll! That outfit is so YOU! Amber did a great job! 🙂

2. Kirsten Hany August 10th, 2010 8:17 pm

Those Cheeks and lips are just so sweet!!!

3. Molly Pflderer August 10th, 2010 8:39 pm

Okay, these (and all the previous) pictures are just way toooo cute! She is absolutely adorable and the beds are so neat!

4. Amber August 10th, 2010 9:05 pm

So it’s not the outfit (although it looks as cute as I thought it would : ) ) . . .but that house and bed picture I think are my favorite so far.

It makes me think of a picture I have with the twins of Ryan holding them that to this day is one of my favorites . . .because it makes me remember how little they were when I hardly can remember. It just makes you soak in their sweetness.

She’s beautiful – and I have SO much fun looking at each new shot you guys come up with!

5. Jill Tucci August 10th, 2010 9:29 pm

So beautiful!!! Love these shots!

6. Denise August 11th, 2010 8:54 am

The doll house picture is my favorite!
    I also LOVE the beds and her sleeping in them! So cute!
    Tater – The beds are so great! You are so creative and talented!
    I agree with Haley – You are an amazing Daddy:)

7. Nana & Papa August 11th, 2010 10:07 am

These pictures are adorable!!!!
    I love the ones of Paisley in the tutu sleeping on the beds!
    Tate, you amaze me!! I don’t think there is
    anything that you can’t do!!!!

8. Michele August 11th, 2010 10:21 am

Too cute!!!

9. jami August 11th, 2010 1:04 pm

i agree with the others. i just love looking at the creative pics you come up with. the one of her in the tutu on the pink bed, oh my goodness! so so beautiful! you guys are very talented!

10. Alissa August 11th, 2010 1:40 pm

Seriously, you gotta stop putting up all these cute pictures! It makes me want a little tiny babe again!! She’s adorable!

11. Lisa August 11th, 2010 11:13 pm

For real?
    Oh my word!!
    The dollhouse heavenly, she looks so dang sweet in there.
    Okay…now I re-evaluate.
    Peaches on floor and her in basket/ dollhouse = neck and neck tie!!
    Of course this will change because of the magic you both have with your camera.
    Swoon…swoon…swoon!