We had these glasses lying around our house to use for a photo shoot down the road… thinking it would be better to use them when the kids got older – so they would actually stay on! Well, Thanksgiving was quickly approaching, and we still hadn’t had time to think of what to do for this year’s Christmas card. Our calendar was looking full, and we had Thanksgiving free. So the day before, we got desparate and decided to go the glasses route. Squeezing in pictures between church and making the Thanksgiving dinner actually went smoother than we thought. Tater even had time to jerry-rig the oversized glasses to fit on our kid’s little pint sized heads. We had fun giggling with the kids trying to get them to make smiling faces to a blinking camera on a stand. So here we have our 2010 Christmas Card… Merry Christmas to all!

This little missy’s head was still a little too tiny. The bigย glasses kept falling off in the big group shot… so we did her own little photo shoot and used her in the real glasses for the stamp. ๐Ÿ˜‰

1. Denise December 15th, 2010 4:46 pm

She looks ADORABLE – I love it!!
    Great card – so FUN:)

2. holli December 15th, 2010 4:59 pm

LOVE IT!!! and the stamp is to cute for words!!!

3. Michele December 15th, 2010 5:41 pm

What a fun card!! I love how much fun you have as a family. Merry Christmas to all of you!!

4. jan December 15th, 2010 7:04 pm

How on earth did you get Paisley to smile at the right time!?! You guys are too much!!! So cute!!!! I was at the post office the other day thinking who would buy those postage stamps where you put a picture on them? I would screw it up and put the wrong picture on it, or half on, and half off , and then it would ruin my postage stamps!!! Then I would have to get MORE postage stamps!!! I’ll have to ask you how to do that!!! ๐Ÿ™‚

5. Haley December 15th, 2010 10:37 pm

Thanks everyone ๐Ÿ™‚ Jan, haha, I was clapping Paisley’s hands together. She loves patty cake! :)I’ve actually have been addicted to the personalized postage stamps. We do them through PictureItPostage, and it is really easy. You wouldn’t mess up. ๐Ÿ˜‰

6. Nana & Papa December 16th, 2010 10:27 am

What a fun Christmas card!! Everyone is adorable!!
    You have the cutest ideas! Loved the stamp too!!!!

7. […] we were in California, I knew that I wanted to have our family pictures done since THIS PICTURE was our most recent family photo. I seriously just googled photographers out there and found Julie […]