I don’t know who is more in love with these dolls… Tater and I ๐Ÿ™‚ or our girls. It really is a toss up! Aren’t they cute?

Each Lalaloopsy doll comes with its own pet. They even have mini’s! Check them out HERE!
I was thrilled to find out that one was made after me… ha-ha. For those of you who know me well, you know my nickname is Sparkles. (I like sparkly things). Jewel Sparkles even shares the same birthday as me! I’m not sure how graceful I am, but I do know I can be a bit bossy at times. ๐Ÿ˜‰ Each doll comes with a poster. We have had each poster laminated, and we use them as placemats at the dinner table.

Here are a few more just for fun. I took some pictures of the girls as a surprise for Tater’s birthday.ย Check out the elephant toy that she is wearing as a hat. She wears it backwards with the elephants tail on her forehead. She loves to wear her hat around the house and yes… even to the store.

Her beloved chapstick. The girl can’t get enough of it!! We have a chapstick drawer at our house. She pulls up her stool and stands there for about a 1/2 hour getting those lips all nice and shiny. She LOVES chapstick!

I had to add this one because it just made me laugh. I have no idea what she is doing or trying to say. ๐Ÿ™‚

25 Comments so far

1. Marla H. January 14th, 2011 3:43 pm

Awe! I love the last pic! We haven’t got in to the Lalaloopsy craze yet! I have a feeling it’ll be very soon though, since we have 4 girls! LOL! Sparkles… That’s right I forgot that was your nickname. ๐Ÿ™‚ BTW, where did you get B’s leggings from?
    Cya soon!

2. Jodi K January 14th, 2011 3:52 pm

We love LaLaLoopsey too! I was at Target today and saw they have a new one out…and she was “born” on Kennedy’s bday! Kennedy loved the little mini ones when we saw those today too…I loved the little ferris wheel they can ride! My sister-in-law got Kennedy one for Christmas and she joked that she was really getting it for me b/c I am obsessed with how cute they are!!!

3. Gerry Kruse January 14th, 2011 4:23 pm

I love these pictures of our precious grandchildren! I think that each of them must have a “common gene” that makes them do the “fish lips” or whatever you call it ….pictures. I have one of Landon in our family room when he was about the girl’s age ….remember? He has on the hat/cap that covers his ears. ๐Ÿ™‚

4. g-ma d January 14th, 2011 4:27 pm

As always, the pictures are great. I love them!!!!! LALALOOPSY-WHAT A CUTE NEW DOLL.

5. Denise January 14th, 2011 4:42 pm

Love the pictures & the dolls – we share the same tastes and weakness!
    Great gift for Tater!

6. Haley January 14th, 2011 4:47 pm

Thanks all! Marla, B’s leggings are from: http://www.larosedesigns.com ๐Ÿ™‚

7. SUNITA January 15th, 2011 4:58 pm

You have the most adorable kids! All of the pictures are absolutely precious! Your girls outfits are so fun! I’m envious of how stylin they are:) They put my wardrobe to shame! I love the pink boots “E” is wearing. I also love all the hairbands. Where did you get the one with the three pink flowers? Its beautiful! Mya hasnt gottten into those dolls yet, but I may have to get her one to start her collection. Thanks for sharing!

8. Haley January 16th, 2011 6:29 pm

Thanks Sunita! The headband with the three pink flowers is from: http://www.whippycake.com/. Fun stuff!

9. Nana & Papa January 17th, 2011 10:59 am

Thanks for sharing these great pictures of the kids with us!!
    They are adorable!! I love all their outfits!!

10. Marissa February 1st, 2011 5:18 pm

Your kids are all beautiful! How precious ๐Ÿ™‚

11. Megan February 5th, 2011 10:09 pm

ok seriously! I LOVE these dolls too! I just saw them at Target and thought they were adorable! Is it sad I want to collect them?? ๐Ÿ™‚ I am going to try and start Willow early!

12. Megan February 5th, 2011 10:10 pm

oh and I love the Zozobug baby skirt ๐Ÿ™‚ Addison has it to – she got it for Christmas! Love Zozo

13. Megan March 15th, 2011 10:27 pm

I LALALOOOOOVE your LALALOOPSY’S,they must of been A LOT!I WANT THEM ALL!!!!could you buy me them all?JK.

14. mandy May 25th, 2011 10:25 am

I think that the lalaloopsy dolls are lovely. I like the little storys that eahc of these dolls have.

15. Alice October 30th, 2011 9:22 pm

The lalaloopsy dolls are sure wonderful looking dolls. I love the wide range of this doll especially the Lalaloopsy Silly Hair Doll. Another of my favorite toy is Cookie My Playful Pup which look and behave like a real puppy. Thanks for your wonderful blog.

16. Eva January 7th, 2012 12:41 pm

Le Lalaloopsy sono bellissime io neo 4 piccole e 1 grande una grande perchรจ costano 35 euro e in vece quelle piccole costano 9 euro e 90 centesimi le amo mi devo comprare tutto di loro e forse anche quelle grandi tutte poi o la giostra di loro e visto che devo fare il compleanno a gennaio cioรจ questo mese mia madre mi deve comprare tutto delle Lalaloopsy che bello !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! sono felice e anche di avervi scritto ๐Ÿ™‚

17. Agustina January 8th, 2012 9:06 pm

I guess Lalaloopsy dolls are a must have for girls. These lovable dolls make great companion for little girls. You can come to Top Christmas Toys and check out some of the coolest toys for kids too. Hope you like it.

18. CRISTINA January 15th, 2012 4:45 am

THE LALALOPSIS ARE THE BEST AND THE GIRLS ARE BEUTIFULL

19. Leanna March 17th, 2012 6:44 pm

All of your babies are absolutely beautiful! Adorable page!

20. Michele August 29th, 2012 6:52 am

Hi there, I’m a cookie decorator and was Googling “Lalaloopsy” for reference and came across your page. I just HAD to tell you that your children are absolutely gorgeous and your photography is amazing!

21. kyrsten frampton February 2nd, 2013 2:11 pm

they are so cute!!!!!!!!!!!!! how did you get the idea???????????

22. tenessy April 26th, 2013 2:32 pm

it lalaloopsy beutifull je suis franรงaise

23. Juana October 28th, 2013 7:09 pm

Hi I loved your photos. The outfits are fantastic. I also loved the pink boots of the oldest beautiful girl. Could you please let me know what brand are they or where can i find them. Thanks

24. livia November 1st, 2013 11:00 am

queria tanto essas lalaloopsy

25. domain August 26th, 2014 11:40 am

Great goods from you, man. I have consider your
    stuff prior to and you’re simply extremely wonderful.
    I actually like what you’ve bought here, certainly like what you’re stating and the way
    in which in which you say it. You make it entertaining
    and you continue to care for to stay it smart. I
    can not wait to learn much more from you. That is
    actually a wonderful web site.