We fell in love with these beautiful frames the first time we saw them! We just began selling these babies, and recently received our first shipment. Our next several posts will be featuring these fabulous frames.

The colors and qualities of these frames are outstanding!! We thought it was such a great idea when The Organic Bloom began making these frames specifically to fit an iPad. Isn’t it gorgeous!?!?!

We use our iPad for so many things… online access, children’s games, videos, email… the list goes on. The iPad frame works great for sitting on an easel and being out for display. It comes in handy when looking up a recipe or listening to music.

Our favorite part of the iPad frame though, is having a portable digital picture frame. We have always loved the idea of a digital picture frame but have never liked the look of those frames… until now.  It is wonderful to have an ongoing picture slideshow playing throughout the day in our home or taking it easily along with us to special events.
These frames come in several styles and the many colors you see below. For a limited time, we are selling the iPad frame for $48. All sales are final. Please see additional details below and contact us if you are interested in purchasing! 🙂
A few things to know before ordering the iPad frame:

We will not ship, so all orders need to be picked up at our studio in Bloomington, IL.
*** (UPDATE)***  We have received many emails from many of you throughout the states wanting these fabulous frames. We only provide service to central IL. If  you are a photographer, you can sell these frames as well! Just provide The Organic Bloom your business information and include your State Sales tax ID. They are an amazing company to work with!!! If you are not a photographer and not from our area, send them your Zipcode and they can connect you with your local retailer! info@theorganicbloom.com
If you wish to place an order, please email us at haley@capturingroots.com or call the studio at (309) 808-1070.
If emailing: Please provide your name, phone number, frame style AND color you want. Orders will not be placed until we contact you to confirm.
The iPad frame you see in the post above is Style: Mary Ann in Color: Bahama Blue (with a black glaze).
A brown or black glaze rub over the color finish can be added to any frame for $8/frame.

This is what the finish looks like for a frame with no glaze. This is the Mary Ann style in the color Tahitian Sky:

1. Tara March 23rd, 2011 10:23 pm

Those are so cool looking! I wish I had an iPad just so I could buy one. 🙂 I’ll keep that in mind for the future though. Great gift idea!

2. Jamie W March 23rd, 2011 11:11 pm

Awww…dang it! Was so excited until I saw the will not ship part. That would be a long drive from Alabama :0(

3. Trina Weingart- VioletRay Photography March 23rd, 2011 11:18 pm

So….. people in Montana are tough out of luck for getting these I take it???

4. Christina Corneau March 24th, 2011 7:20 am

what’s up with the no ship???!!!???

5. Dorie March 24th, 2011 7:44 am

These are beautiful. I am also a vendor and would be happy to ship to anyone not in the Bloomington, IL area.

6. Cassie Jacklin March 24th, 2011 8:15 am

Could you please ship these awesome frames out-and to Canada?!
    These are amazing and I so badly want one!!!

7. Mike March 24th, 2011 8:28 am

Aaawwww man, the no shipping stinks! I want one or two or three…….

8. Tater & Haley March 24th, 2011 10:25 am

Hello friends!
    We have received many emails in regards to no shipping. We only serve central IL. If you are a photographer, you can sell these frames as well!! Just provide The Organic Bloom with your business information and provide them with your State Sales Tax ID. If you are not a photographer and not from this area, send them your zipcode and they can connect you with your local retailer! info@theorganicbloom.com
    We wish we could place these wonderful frames in the hands of all of you. They seriously are that good! 🙂

Thanks!
    Tater & Haley
    Roots Photography & Design

9. Karen Stott March 24th, 2011 12:45 pm

OH MY!!!! I was just telling my hubby that I was going to start looking for something like this! THESE ARE GORGEOUS! Search stops here. Thank you!

10. Cristine Montoto January 11th, 2012 12:14 pm

Whats up. I just need to actually make a quick note and let you learn that in fact I’ve been focusing on your personal wordpress blog for quite some time. Keep up the very incredible efforts and I’ll be returning back again again relatively quickly.