We had such an enjoyable weekend last weekend celebrating this little girl’s 1st birthday. We went with the paisley theme for her party details.

And now for part 2 of her pictures – the cake smash: The girl was all over the place. Taking a bite of cake then coming back to it. We finally got smart and put her back into the balloon basket. Paisley is non-stop moving and very vocal. By the time we were done we both had sore backs and were exhausted.

We love this one. It looks like the balloons are ready to take her off the ground, and she is desperately holding on to her cake. That a girl!

This is the party invitation that went out to our guests –

Family was welcomed by a storm of bubbles when they came to our front door –

The meaning of her name was displayed on the food table –
Paisley’s display table – a collection of moments we captured of her –
Present time: She was surrounded grandparents, aunts and uncles, and by 19 cousins and 3 siblings. She is loved!
Waiting for her cake –

Check out the adorable hair bow. That was a gift made by our wonderful sister Denise. Denise you are beyond thoughtful, sweet, and talented!
She knew how to be the clown of the party. She would scream out and the kids watching her would laugh. Knowing that she was getting a rise out of them, she would scream out again waiting for their response. She definitely liked the attention.
A few more details –
Each of the party guests went home with a brownie pop and a balloon.
It was a fun party! Later in the week we received this gift from a dear friend. You don’t know how thrilled I was to open these little beauties for her. Little Toms shoes in Paisley print! What a thoughtful idea! Oh Cassie, you have such great taste. We love them!
Cakes: Janet’s Cakes and Catering
Your Birthday Book – a keepsake journal for her birthdays. Given by our friend Christin when Paisley was born.

1. Gma July 17th, 2011 7:36 am

What a super 1st birthday party! Thanks for the joy of sharing your great pictures. Love you all!

2. Mindy July 17th, 2011 1:18 pm

Seriously Haley! I talked to you a week before this party and you hadn’t even thought about what to do and LOOK at what you created!!! You are amazing!!! Everything looks bright and beautiful just like sweet little Paisley!

3. Haley July 18th, 2011 8:29 am

Thank you. 🙂 Mindy, I wish I would have had more time. I had so much more that I wanted to do. I also made it easy with the food. Potbelly catered the sandwiches. 🙂

4. Denise July 18th, 2011 9:02 am

The pictures are beautiful – so fun and colorful. I loved all of it. You would be an excellent event planner! And, wow, was I reading her baby book already filled in with info. from her party!!!! I am still behind on #4’s – you are amazing!

5. tami July 18th, 2011 9:53 am

So uh, if the photography thing and the medical thing doesn’t work out ( haha! yeah right ;)! ), you should go into party planning! 🙂 SOOOO FUN!!!!

6. Marla July 18th, 2011 10:34 pm

So sweet!! What a lucky girl!! Happy Birthday Paisley!!

7. Julia September 17th, 2011 7:44 am

I was trying to find good quality guidance on flower arrangements when I came across this web site. You’ve got a lot of terrific information here, can i use some of the information in my own floral blogging site? I would of course link back to allow people can see the main article. Many thanks in any event. Jennifer Howard