Sweet Layne came to us at 26 days old. We were a little nervous as we usually shoot newborns under 2 weeks because they sleep better, but she was a dream for us. We cannot say enough great things about this family. It was our first time meeting, and it was fun to find out all of the connections of people and friends that we have. We are thankful for the new friendships we make photographing others.

Meet big brother who is super sweet to his new little sister.
We love to hear the requests our clients have for us. This was one shot that was requested. We did this shot for our own daughter, and it continues to be one of our favorites. It really puts in perspective how little newborns start out.
Layne turns one month today. Happy 1 month sweetheart! 🙂
*** Thank you to all who participated in our fall frame sale! We loved seeing the different color and size combinations that were ordered. We were honored to service you! Enjoy your new frames!!!

1. Holly-Rae Van Hoof November 18th, 2011 7:30 am

Love them all!!! Don’t know how you will choose, Chris!!! Love thee table and the fam pic and the one with Blake. So so cute!!!

Can’t believe she cooperated so well at a month!! We were late gettin Gracie’s pics…and we did not have sleeping baby. But we tried to take it when he blinked!!!!

Great job Tater and Haley!

2. Margaret November 18th, 2011 7:47 am

Fabulous pictures. She’s definitely a little princess in her brother’s eyes! congrats to the whole fam! xoxoxoxox

3. Melissa November 18th, 2011 7:55 am

Wow! Unbelievable pictures!!! Definately the best newborn pictures I have ever seen! Congratulations to the Schlipf family!!!!!

4. Rana November 18th, 2011 7:58 am

Chris – the photographs are beautiful! You have gorgeous children. I have to keep looking at the pictures – I love them.

5. Tara November 18th, 2011 8:22 am

Chris, these are great! Love the one with the cowboy boots and her little toes sticking out! Soooo cute! Haley and Tater, great job as always! LOVE your stuff!

6. Michelle Baragona November 18th, 2011 8:45 am

Amazing photos! Love all the bright colors! Everyone looks so adoreable!

7. Keri Brown November 18th, 2011 9:06 am

Great pics! I love the one of Chris looking down at Layne sleeping on her. So sweet!

8. Cathy Milligan November 18th, 2011 9:35 am

Beautiful pictures!!!! She is adorable! You also look amazing! I love all the backgrounds and props!!!

9. Ashley Zeller November 18th, 2011 10:10 am

Awesome pictures! Our Roots photos are still our favorite 🙂 Beautiful family!

10. Jill Smith November 18th, 2011 10:16 am

These are really pictures! So good of all of you! Baby Layne is absolutely precious and so is Blake! Especially love the hot pink tutu!

11. Kim Prochnow November 18th, 2011 10:33 am

OMG! I LOVE all of these!! The one with Blake and Layne lying next to each other is my absolute favorite!!! =)

12. Allison November 18th, 2011 12:49 pm

I think I love the pink bed picture or the boots the best! She is so precious! I hate that I can’t see her in person!

13. Mindy November 18th, 2011 2:40 pm

Love the yellow couch! Though baby layne would look great on anything! Great pictures!

14. Carrie November 18th, 2011 4:20 pm

Love the one of Mommy and Layne together. 🙂

15. Julie November 18th, 2011 4:34 pm

She is so beautiful. Wonderful photographs. Especially love the boots! Gonna be a cowgirl like her mom!

16. Sara November 18th, 2011 5:32 pm

Wow! These are all beautiful and just represent a beautiful family so well!

17. Chris November 18th, 2011 8:30 pm

Of course I LOVE them ALL! Haley & Tater—you have given us such a wonderful gift! You’ve captured the memory of how precious our children are in this moment of time, and for that, we are forever grateful. God has given you both such a wonderful talent. THANK YOU!!!!

18. Marilyn November 19th, 2011 12:36 pm

What a beautiful family!

19. Denise November 19th, 2011 9:38 pm

Gorgeous!!
    I love seeing your photos – always the best, I’ve been missing them!
    So much life and color.

20. Jill Tucci November 21st, 2011 8:38 am

Tater & Haley – again you have caputured a beautiful time!! You never cease to amaze me! We love you guys – and are forever grateful for your talents! Beautiful photos and congrats to the Schlipf family!

21. Debbie November 24th, 2011 10:04 pm

Haley and Tater, I just wanted you to know that the pictures of our precious grandbabies are a treasure to us. I think they are the sweetest I have ever seen. I will show them off every chance I get. You rock!

22. Donita November 24th, 2011 10:13 pm

I love all the pictures,but my very favorite is the one of Blake lying with baby Layne. Also Chris and Baby Layne.

23. Katie Grojean November 29th, 2011 7:32 pm

What beautiful photos of a beautiful family!! Layne is so precious!

24. Katie Grojean November 29th, 2011 7:35 pm

What beautiful photos of a beautiful family!! Layne is absolutely precious, as is her big brother!

25. Connie December 6th, 2011 12:30 am

So beautiful! I love all the pictures! She is gorgeous!

26. Shannon Harre December 6th, 2011 11:48 am

These pictures are so cute- They are all great!!!! Im sure mommmy is so proud of her family- I know grandma is:)))))

27. Marion Keith December 6th, 2011 11:56 am

Thanks for letting me see the pics of Layne. They are great! You are blessed with a beautiful family and the pictures are proof of that!

28. Karen Heisner December 6th, 2011 12:15 pm

These are really great pictures of your little treasures. I love them all. Congratulations to all in the family. I can see that Grandma will want to be relocating up north to be close to these little angels. God Bless!

29. Gayle December 6th, 2011 1:19 pm

I love the one of Layne on the boots…her little toes are poking through the “Pod”

30. Janice Andrews December 6th, 2011 7:25 pm

Too precious for words!

31. Mark December 12th, 2011 4:21 pm

The pictures are great and the children look cute. Thank you so much for sharing them with us.

32. Cindy December 12th, 2011 4:27 pm

I love the pictures of Layne & Blake so much and all of you. The pictures are adorable. I am sure Blake is so excited that he is a big brother. Thank you so much for sharing them with us.

33. gnorimies April 14th, 2012 1:52 pm

Fantastic goods from you, man. I have understand your stuff previous to and you are just too magnificent. I really like what you’ve acquired here, certainly like what you are saying and the way in which you say it. You make it enjoyable and you still care for to keep it wise. I can not wait to read much more from you. This is actually a terrific web site.